Thursday, September 24, 2009

Grandma Memories

Here is another memory from Kallee---Anyone else want to share one (I'd like to compile a book for grandpa!!!)
Grandma was an answear to a Prayer!
My first year attending Western I had an experience where a person said som things to me that hurt my feelings to my face. Well, I was so in shock that I couldn't leave the room. I asked Heavenly Father to help me leave the room. At that moment Grandma called. She did the usual "Hi, how are things" with a happy giggle. She then continued by telling me how beautiful and talented she thought I was and how she was so proud of me and that any boy would be lucky to have me. She answered my prayer and I left that room without even regretting it or giving that person a second thought!

Thanks Kallee!

No comments: