Thursday, September 24, 2009

Grandma Memories

From Kallee (I typed what she wrote)
Grandma, the library, and a bus
When we went to Laramie, there was always constant trips to the store, museum's of some sort and the library. My favorite trips where to the library when I got to listen to Grandma read for reading time. One particular day she was reading a book that had to do with a bus. I had recently learned this as a song in my kindergarten class, so I was excited. You know the that goes "the wheels on the bus go round and round" (I don't think Grandma knew it was a song or she would have sung it). As she read this picture book, she was completely animated and boisterous. What I remember so lovingly was that every child in that room was just as excited and laughed just as much as I did. That memory has always affirmed the fact that she brought happiness to everyone through her talents and love.

Thanks Kallee--beautiful!!

No comments: