Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Review of the Barium Berry Smoothie

Last night and this morning I got the rare privilege of imbibing a Barium Berry Smoothie. Sounds good doesn't it. Well, just like a lot of other things in the hospital they don't tell you everything.

Yes, it was smooth. Yes, it did kind of taste like berry. However the after taste had to be washed out with a tootbrush and toothpast. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would give the Barium Berry Smoothie about a 2, with 10 being the best and 1 the worst.

It's white color and creamy texture did leave you wanting more. I'm just not sure what! The drink took about 30 minutes to get it down, each time.

Now I can officially say I have had my whole body examined.

If I feel up to it, I will write more on this saga after the March 31 surgery.
What a ride!

2 comments:

Becky said...

LinDee- I'm praying for you! I hope you are soon drinking a berry smoothie that ranks a 10--.

Unknown said...

We are SO praying for you! Let us know what we can do!