Saturday, December 27, 2008

Jumping on the band wagon...

Hey all! I finally got on here and had some time to read some of the posts!!! This is WONDERFUL because a lot of times my parents forget to tell me something they know until like weeks later and I fully miss out on all the "action"...kind of a bummer... Everyone else is calm cool and collected about the subject when I finally hear about it! haha... any way... I just thought I would write a little bit about my life just as an FYI.

Right now I am on break (which is wonderful of course). I have been working at the day care I worked at over the summer. Its fun...but I am glad I dont have to work there forever. We had a good Christmas here in Rigby. It was just me, my parents, Shane and Lon. Steve didnt have much break for Christmas so the Whitings stayed in Milwaukee. We spent the day watching movies, sleeping, and eating. That is probably my favorite Christmas tradition at my house. School wise this is my last official semester in Rexburg. I have to take one more class this summer so that I can do my student teaching in September. I am working on my student teaching application right now. I dont know where I will be going yet but I will have my placement by the end of February at the latest. I put South Salt Lake as my top choice. My next choice was Las Vegas. I have limited choices. But I think that either of those will be great so I'm just kind of leaving it up to the Lord. As for the boy aspect of my life... I'm not dating any one. I have some really good guy friends that I hang out with more then my girl friends probably...but thats all... Its weird being 21 and unmarried in Rexburg... living in single housing when your 21 makes you the old maid... some days in Rexburg I feel old! It doesnt help that most people in my classes are married too.... to be honest i still feel too young to be married and it creeps me out that people younger then me ARE married!! haha! Thats about all for the update in my wonderful life!! I hope all of you are doing well!! Let me know whats new in your lives!! Miss and Love you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Liz, I need you to give me authorization to post again. I think I messed it up. Lin Dee

Unknown said...

Kels..loved the post! Thanks for keeping us up-to-date. I hope you get to go where you want to go...and as far as being old...remember me? Enjoy being young!:)