Thursday, December 4, 2008

hey all:)

Hi guys
So Liz, I wanted to let you know that I think this is a great idea:) I feel like sometimes here in Logan I miss out on info and it'll be nice to have an easy update. Let Grandma know that I love her and think about her all the time. Also let her know that the Lord is thinking of her( we had a talk and she was discussed in my prayer). Let grandpa know I love him too.

Well, I'll share a quick update. as many probably know it's finals week coming up soon. Always a crzy hectic time:) I'm also preparing for juries( basically re-auditioning) to see if i can get into the program. I discovered i new obsticle. In third grade they discovered a hearing loss of high pitches in me. Well it turns out that this is creating pitch problems in my singing and hearing intervals. My voice teaching is willing to work with me to overcome it, but is discussing it with the head. She feel I'm a fighter and that's why she's willing to help. So please pray for me( thought the prayers for grandma are more important). Love you all.
Kallee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great to have someone post!!! I love hearing from you! Good luck on finals!
Liz

Becky said...

Kal- Break a leg on your auditions (not literally of course) Sure do love you!
Aunt Beck