Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Student Teaching!!!!

I got my placement!!!! Hooray! I will be student teaching in:

Redwood Elementary - West Valley City - Mrs. Berrio's 4th grade class

I am really excited! I am also really glad that it is NOT 6th grade! I was really nervous for 6th. I knew it was going to be 4-6 so 4th is what i was hoping for. I looked it up and found out that the school is about 7 miles from my apt! The map quest thing I used said it would take about 15 mins to get there. That is very nice because I thought it was going to be out in the Sandy/ Jordan area, which is a bit further. Well thats all for now! I have a ton of homework to catch up on so I can be SURE to graduate! :)

3 comments:

Brita Graham said...

Woot!

Unknown said...

so excited to have you in the city!

Becky said...

Kels- i hope student teaching is going great!