Monday, January 26, 2009

The Rigby Toaster


It seems that between the 40 mile an hour breeze and 10 degree temperature I forget the joy of mowing the lawn and not having to shovel snow. Life has been reduced to that. Shovel snow or mow the lawn.

Annette is going to SLC to visit grandma and grandpa for the next two days. (Jan 26th and 27th) I have the house completely to myself. Who am I kidding, I have the house to myself everyday.

I think this house has ghosts. All day long it moves, creeks, clicks, and makes new and funny noises. That's okay, cause I think this house is scared of me. Maybe its because I don't shower enough. Maybe it's because of what I eat. This house knows me well. Anyway, me and this house have a weird relationship.

I go to the cutter and chariot races about twice a month. Wish I could do the racing thing again.

I put some pictures on my facebook page. I guessing you will have seen most of them. As a photographer, I am still aspiring to be more than I am.

I have an online University that has me setup to go back to school. I can get my MBA in about a year. However, I have learned that I am not as swift at scholastic things as I used to be. The only thing that is good is that because I have no income I can finance the whole thing.

Here are my questions for today:

At 54 should I start college again?

At 54 is anyone ever going to hire me again?

At 54 do I get the house or does the house get me?

At 54 do I even care?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are an awesome photog!!! @54 you are doing good....keep trying

Brita Graham said...

to keep with the Bryce Neubert theme.... never give up on you.