Friday, January 23, 2009

Life keeps chugging

Today is the last day to add semester classes for this semester, so hopefully my life will soon return to some sense of calm.
January is always a crazy month for me at work--so I'm sorry if it seems I fell off the planet.
Other than working too many hours life is good.
I'm recovered from my surgery, got a new primary class 4 boys and 1 girl, and had a lovely dinner with Cami and Terry. Terry and I got twinsy pajamas to relive our childhoods, and I love mine.
George is recovered from his broken collarbone and in fact has a hockey tournament in Pinedale this weekend. He also just advanced to 1st class scout.
Sarah got a new nightgown with ballerinas on it and she loves to show us her dancing skills whenever she wears it.
Mitch is walking (sort of) he can do it but if he thinks about it he chickens out. He weighs 28 lbs so I guess hauling that weight isn't fun. He has also figured out that he fits through the cat door on the safety gate( luckily he can go down stairs most of the time).

I hope you are all busy in good ways and that life is good. I know I am very blessed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

glad to hear you are well. what do your pjs look like and where did you and terry go to dinner!

Brita Graham said...

I want new jammies now.